Although Microsoft Ignite is definitely slanted towards IT Pros there have been quite a few developer related sessions this past week as we saw on the schedule last week.
There was a huge focus on the Microsoft Azure Cloud during the opening keynote and that translated into quite a few sessions to help developers connect with the cloud for their own app development.
Here are some of those key sessions:
- Build cloud-ready apps that rock with open and flexible tools for Azure
- Develop applications with intelligence using Microsoft Cognitive Services
- Secure and deploy your mobile apps in Microsoft Azure App Service
- Review the Microsoft application platform for developers
- Achieve developer productivity with SQL Server 2016 and Azure SQL Database
- Learn debugging tips and tricks for .NET Developers
- Explore Azure SQL Database - the intelligent cloud database for app developers
- Add intelligence to your LOB applications using Power BI
You can check out all the other on-demand sessions over on the Microsoft Ignite website.
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Devs, and Devops? Check out IT/Dev Connections!